Translate

domingo, 28 de julio de 2013

¡¡¡ Habla Mientras Comes !!!


If you live in Bogota, this Saturday August 3rd you will have the opportunity to practice your English in 
a  cool restaurant enviroment.

So next time you want to eat something delicious, 
you will know how to ask for it. 

Here's a step ahead of common expressions used to ask for food:
  • Could I  see the menu, please?
  • Could I see the wine list, please?
  • Do you have any specials?
  • What's the soup of the day?
  • I'll have chicken breast.
  • I'll have a glass of wine.
After you eat your meal, you can also ask for a delicious dessert:
Could I see the dessert menu?

When the waiter comes by and ask if  you would like something else, you could answer: 
" No, thanks, just the bill" or 
" No, thanks, I think that's all for  tonight  "

Finally, you can also ask the server:

Do you take credit cards?
Is service included?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario